Taylor Meeting Room -- (Open with Special Covid policy guidelines) $25 Fee
- Available for non-profit meetings for a fee of $25. Occupancy is up to 40 chairs or 20 people with tables. A large screen TV, kitchenette, table and chairs are available in the room. There is access to two restrooms outside the room. Submit form below to Reserve a Date.
- (Covid Policy guidelines - with a 20 person maximum at this time. Water Fountain is closed at this time. We are requesting all patrons try to maintain social distancing and ask all patrons to use hand sanitizer when coming and leaving the library)
Conference / Small Meeting Room - Free
Also available inside the library. This is free and can seat up to 10 comfortably. Available only during Library hours.
Taylor Meeting Room Public Policy
1. The meeting room and equipment of the Library will be made available for a small fee to entities which promote cultural, educational, civic, community or recreational activities. Such use will be permitted only when the user does not interfere with or disrupt the library. Use must be consistent with state law and will end no later than midnight. It is within the discretion of the Board to allow for-profit entities to use the Library. The board reserves the right to deny use of the Library to any group. It shall be within the discretion of the librarian to allow use of the Library on Sundays.
2. Application for use of the Taylor Meeting Room is made through the Library office (641-747-8110) or online request form.
3. A fee of $25.00 per use of the Taylor Meeting Room will be charged. There is a limit of 40 people in attendance. (NOTE: Due to social distancing because of Covid, the limit has been set to 20 people.)
4. Library programs will be given priority in the reservation of rooms.
5. Programs may not disrupt other patrons of the Library. Persons attending the meetings are subject to all Library rules and regulations. No smoking or alcoholic beverages will be allowed in the Library. No cooking facilities are available, but food may be served (only in the meeting room).
6. Library facilities must be left in a clean and orderly condition. Users must pay the cost for repair of any damages to facilities. The Library will not be responsible for materials or equipment left in the building by users.
7. The Library reserves the right to revoke meeting room privileges at any time.
8. Permission to use the Library facilities does not constitute an endorsement of the users by the Library Staff or Board.
(Updated by staff 6/16/21)