COVID 19 Policy
Masks are recommended upon entry
Our Covid-19 policy is reviewed monthly at our library board meeting.
Please know that we do this for the safety of the staff and patrons. Here are changes you need to be aware of:
Open Hours: Mon-Thurs 12-6 pm Fri 9am-1pm Sat 10am-1pm
Children’s Area limits:
- We are putting away puzzles, puppets, stuffed animals, and Legos.
- Computers will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
Our Library Meeting Rooms and Public Restrooms:
- Taylor Meeting Room is available for reservation only ($25). Masks are recommended in the meeting room with 20 people max capacity. We ask patrons to try to maintain social distancing and to use hand sanitizer when coming into the library.
- Small meeting room is open for use to small groups. (1-6 people)
- Public restrooms only available to library patrons while using the library.
Curbside Service: (Also available for request on our website) Book Bundle by Cass
- Call ahead and let us know what genre of books/magazines you’re looking for: crime, suspense, romance, non-fiction, or the name of an author or title.
- Call when you arrive and we’ll bring books/magazines to your vehicle. 641-747-8110
- Books coming in will be disinfected. Computers will be cleaned and sanitized after each use. Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be available at the lobby door. Plexiglas screen is at the front counter. Staff will wear masks when not able to socially distance themselves from patrons.